Congress-Bundestag Youth Exchange Program for Young Professionals (CBYX)
Cultural Vistas Header Image Cultural Vistas Header Image

Congress-Bundestag Youth Exchange Program for Young Professionals (CBYX)

Awesome!

This program has far and away been the best thing I've ever participated in. It had everything I had asked for: good company, the opportunity to study and learn German, a chance to travel and visit historic locations and meet locals. I highly recommend this program.

Perfect balance of all things intercultural

The first two months of language classes provided a great base for getting to know the culture, the language and other people in my program. Living with a host family significantly improved my very basic level of German to a comfortable level of conversational German.

My the living situation for my permanent placement was not ideal because I had hoped to live with a host family again, not in an international dorm. However, the program emphasizes flexibility and I made the most of my situation. I made friends from across the globe and had plenty of independence and freedom.

My internship was perfect, as it gave me a great balance of German practice and immersion in a German workplace, while also giving me the experience to interact with plenty of international people in the volunteer work camps that I led.

Overall, EXCELLENT program to develop young professionalism and intercultural awareness!