Teach English to Your Host Family and Explore France!
Cultural Homestay International Header Image Cultural Homestay International Header Image

Teach English to Your Host Family and Explore France!

English teacher abroad

Very good experience, CHI does its utmost to provide you with teaching resources, travel advice, information on the city and family and on top of that they give lots of reassurances and confidence boosts. They are very good at finding you a host family and helping you get in contact so you know what to expect from the family. They're also with you 100% of the way, not just getting you there. Wonderful group!

Amazing Program in Lacanau Océan SW France

I really enjoyed the program and experience the low cost of the program for a multi month stay made it as accessible and affordable as staying on my college campus back in the states.
Great way to expand on your language skills (whether you are still learning) or like myself had gone far in a school setting but searched for a more intensive setting of being in the country with a regular family! I was so lucky to have an amazing host family and stay in Lacanau which is a beach town in SW France where there were so many other youth! I can say that my host family really made the experience one of the best of my life,
But without CHI I would have never had this opportunity and experience with security and certainty but at the same time authentic and unique!