Technical Support Specialist
- Information Systems
American, Canadian, Australian, South African, British and Irish Participants.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
- International experience in resolving client requests and deliverables.
- Confidence in ownership of business performance metrics.
- Native proficiency in English and excellent communications (oral and written) skills.
- Able to utilize relevant internal technology solutions to effectively manage client inquiries.
- User-experience: You are willing to do whatever is needed to ensure the highest user experiences.
- Previous experience in introducing and familiarizing clients with new technology, tools, and products.
- Can-do attitude: You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle challenges hands-on, you persevere where others fail.
- A strong desire to grow and learn.
- BA/BS degree, preferably with strong technical understanding capability as well as hands-on communication and client services experience.
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application