Localization Project Manager
- International Relations
- International Trade
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Worldwide, Asian, British and Irish Participants.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or related field;
2. Native or near-native English speaker, good command of mandarin Chinese preferred and working knowledge of a second/third language desirable;
3. Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel and PPT;
4. 3-5 years’ experience of PM in localization industry is a plus.
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application