International HR Associate
China: Beijing, Shanghai
- Human Resources
- International Relations
American, European, Canadian, South African, Australian, Worldwide, British, Irish and Asian Participants.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
1. Applicants must be familiar with all Office tools and database management;
2. Both Chinese natives and English native speakers may apply, but a working proficiency in both languages is a must;
3. Bachelor's Degree or above (or currently studying);
4. Experience working as part of a team in an international environment.
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application