Client Support Specialist
- International Relations
- International Trade
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, British, Irish and Worldwide Participants.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
- International experience in resolving client requests and deliverables.
- Confidence in ownership of business performance metrics.
- Native proficiency in English and excellent communication (oral and written) skills.
- Able to utilize relevant internal technology solutions to effectively manage client inquiries.
- Willing to do whatever is needed to ensure the highest user experience.
- Previous experience in introducing and familiarizing clients with new technology, tools, and products.
- Can-do attitude: never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle challenges hands-on, you persevere where others fail.
- A strong desire to grow and learn.
- BA/BS degree, preferably with strong technical understanding capability and hands-on communication and client services experience.
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application