Nepal: Kathmandu, Nuwakot, Rural Areas
- Outdoor Education
- Community Service & Volunteering
- Experiential Learning
- Health Sciences
- Women's Studies
- Childcare & Children
- English Teaching
- Health Care
- Health Education
- Social Work
- Youth Development
1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months
You can arrive any week of the year with advanced notice.
Over 18. For participants who are 16-17 years old at the start of the program, it is possible to enroll if the parent or legal guardian gives permission and signs our waiver form to waive our liability.
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Cost in USD
Starts at USD 180
What is included?
- Airport Welcome
- Program Orientation
- Accommodation and Food
- Volunteer Work Placement
- 24/7 Hotline for On-Site Support
- Regular Cultural/Recreational Activities (Personal spending not included)
What is not included?
- International or Local Transportation Costs (Local bus tickets cost around USD0.3 each.)
- Medical/Travel Insurance
- Visa Application Costs
* You must be 18 years or over at the start of the program. For participants who are 16-17 years old at the start of the program, it is possible to enroll if the parent or legal guardian gives permission and signs our waiver form to waive our liability.
* You must be able to speak English.
* Medical placement volunteers must have relevant medical training and certification (to be presented on arrival in Nepal).
- Online Application