- Health Sciences
- Social Work
- Childcare & Children
- Community Centers
- Community Development
- Public Health
- Senior Citizens
9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months, 5-8 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 1-2 Weeks
Summer Dates Available
18 and older, younger volunteers accepted with application
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Cost in USD
Home-Base Starting at Approx. $3200 - see website for details
* Personalized Volunteer Placement: with our Partner Programs based on your skills and interests, including all the coordination, in-person visits and communication necessary with each local organization.
* Planned Cultural Activities with excursions, special events, and discussions with a variety of local cultural, professional, governmental and community agencies and people.
* Cross-Cultural Solutions' Home-Base, providing you with a comfortable, safe place to live, the basic amenities, all of your meals, and transportation to and from all Cross-Cultural Solutions' placements and programs.
* An experienced Program Manager, who will serve as your coordinator, guide, and liaison with our in-country staff.
* In-country basic language assistance.
* Professional, locally-based staff to provide orientation, supervision and guidance throughout your stay.
* In-depth pre-departure packs, orientation information, and all in-country informational materials.
* Country-based airport transportation.
* Local phone calls and In-coming international phone service.
* A toll-free 24-hour emergency hotline in the U.S.
- Group living
Language Skills Required
No special skills or experience required.
- Online Application