Ghana: Ho, Hohoe
- Environmental Studies
- Food Science & Nutrition
- Health Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Social Work
- Childcare & Children
- Community Centers
- Community Development
- Disability Issues
- English Teaching
- Health Care
- Health Education
- Public Health
- Youth Development
9-12 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 1-2 Weeks
Beginning at various dates year-round
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
* Personalized Volunteer Placement: with our Partner Programs based on your skills and interests, including all the coordination, in-person visits and communication necessary with each local organization.
* Planned Cultural Activities with excursions, special events, and discussions with a variety of local cultural, professional, governmental and community agencies and people.
* Cross-Cultural Solutions' Home-Base, providing you with a comfortable, safe place to live, the basic amenities, all of your meals, and transportation to and from all Cross-Cultural Solutions' placements and programs.
* Homestay: Volunteers live and eat with a local family, some ground transportation is available.
* An experienced Program Manager, who will serve as your coordinator, guide, and liaison with our in-country staff.
* In-country basic language assistance.
* Professional, locally-based staff to provide orientation, supervision and guidance throughout your stay.
* In-depth pre-departure packs, orientation information, and all in-country informational materials.
* Country-based airport transportation.
* Local phone calls and In-coming international phone service.
* A toll-free 24-hour emergency hotline in the U.S.
- Group living
No special skills or experience required.
- Online Application