Guatemala: Guatemala City
India: Dharamsala, New Delhi
5-8 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks
Beginning at various dates year-round.
18 and older
This Program is open to
Cost in USD
see website for program fee details
* Personalized Intern Placement: with our Partner Programs based on your skills and interests, including all the coordination, in-person visits and communication necessary with each local organization.
* Planned Cultural Activities with excursions, special events, and discussions with a variety of local cultural, professional, governmental and community agencies and people.
* Cross-Cultural Solutions' Home-Base, providing you with a comfortable, safe place to live, the basic amenities, all of your meals, and transportation to and from all Cross-Cultural Solutions' placements and programs.
* An experienced Program Manager, who will serve as your coordinator, guide, and liaison with our in-country staff.
* In-country basic language assistance.
* Professional, locally-based staff to provide orientation, supervision and guidance throughout your stay.
* In-depth pre-departure packs, orientation information, and all in-country informational materials.
* Country-based airport transportation.
* Local phone calls and In-coming international phone service.
* A toll-free 24-hour emergency hotline in the U.S.
- Group living
Salary & Compensation
Volunteers pay a program fee to participate.
Interns in Peru and Costa Rica must have an intermediate knowledge of Spanish
- Online Application