China: Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen
- Environmental Studies
- International Relations
- International Trade
- Liberal Arts
- Political Science & Politics
- Public Administration & Government
- Sustainable Development
This Program is open to
Asian, Worldwide, Kiwi, South African, Australian, Canadian, European and American Participants.
Cost in USD
$2995-$7095 depending on location and duration. For more information, please go and visit our website.
- Guaranteed internship in a sector of your choice
- Business visa
- Airport pickup
- Welcome banquet
- Welcome pack
- SIM card and city guide
- Induction day and cultural training
- Weekly Mandarin lessons
- Weekly social and networking events
- English speaking supervisor
- Full support and guidance from our Beijing/Shanghai team
Salary & Compensation
Unpaid due to Chinese visa regulations
- No Chinese language skills are required. You will use English at work, so fluency in English is required.
- You must be ambitious and hardworking, with an interest in China.
- We also highly recommend you to maintain a good academic record, which is a minimum GPA: 2.7.
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview