Internship Program in Shenzhen
CRCC Asia Header Image CRCC Asia Header Image

Internship Program in Shenzhen

CRCC Internship Shenzhen

I cannot to speak highly enough of my experience this past summer in Shenzhen with CRCC. The program will have benefits specific to each person that takes part, but for me it has allowed me to match my ambition to reality. To have the capacity to work in different cultures than that of my own has always been an ambition of mine. So I consider myself extremely privileged to have had the opportunity at such an early age, to do so. Not only that but to have that experience in a country as central to the worlds future as China and a city as exciting and awe inspiring as Shenzhen is something I intend to make the most of. The people I have been exposed to and interacted with as part of the program will provide me the platform to do this. True experience wouldn’t be what it is without the people at CRCC however. The friendly, approachable and professional nature of the whole team that looked after us and guided us created the perfect environment to make the most of what was and is an all-round fantastic experience and opportunity.

So much more than just Internship

I have had the opportunity to participate in the internship program in Shenzhen, China. Unfortunately, I decided to do only 4 weeks program hoping it would be more than enough. But this is the first stage I would advise people on to stay as long as you want or at least as long as you can afford. China is a great place to go because it has so much to offer whether you want to work there or travel.
My internship experience with CRCC Asia was amazing, I met a lot of interesting people from different backgrounds, I was lucky to work for one of the biggest law firms in China and get to know the working environment and ethics in general. Shenzhen in particular is a place of new opportunities and there is so much happening at the same time. It is a very busy place but at the same time it gives you the feeling that you can do anything you want. Whatever field you want to work in, whether you want to get an experience in the area of your studies or you just want to try something new I believe that China is the place to do so because there is so much about it that makes it special.