Internship Program in Shenzhen
CRCC Asia Header Image CRCC Asia Header Image

Internship Program in Shenzhen

So much more than just Internship

I have had the opportunity to participate in the internship program in Shenzhen, China. Unfortunately, I decided to do only 4 weeks program hoping it would be more than enough. But this is the first stage I would advise people on to stay as long as you want or at least as long as you can afford. China is a great place to go because it has so much to offer whether you want to work there or travel.
My internship experience with CRCC Asia was amazing, I met a lot of interesting people from different backgrounds, I was lucky to work for one of the biggest law firms in China and get to know the working environment and ethics in general. Shenzhen in particular is a place of new opportunities and there is so much happening at the same time. It is a very busy place but at the same time it gives you the feeling that you can do anything you want. Whatever field you want to work in, whether you want to get an experience in the area of your studies or you just want to try something new I believe that China is the place to do so because there is so much about it that makes it special.