Internship Program in Beijing
CRCC Asia Header Image CRCC Asia Header Image

Internship Program in Beijing

Professionally enriching!

I had some interest in China before heading out on the CRCC Asia internship program so I was prepared for the cultural aspect of the program. However, before going on the Program, I did not have any relevant work experience. Although I had previously interviewed for some jobs, and although employers were impressed with my academics and my achievements (hence getting to interview stage), I lacked sector specific knowledge and I could not provide specific examples.

However, my internship at a top international law firm gave me lots of exposure to partners and counsel across China and the globe. I was able to get involved in quite high-level projects such as drafting non-disclosure agreements and other contractual documents. I also worked closely with the Shanghai and Hong Kong office to draft briefing to clients on the commercial implications of the Cyber Security Law. This was a great addition to my TC applications and this kind of international work experience in China is always a great conversation starter!

I would therefore highly recommend CRCC Asia as they provide a fantastic experience including business seminars and cultural events. It was also really nice to get to know the staff who work in China - they are all really nice and very supportive. It's great that they pick you up from the airport, get to know you at banquets and networking events, and are always available on WeChat! I feel the whole process from initial application to post-internships support has made me a much more confident person this has certainly made my TC applications really stand out! Thank you!