China Internship Program-Beijing Shanghai Shenzhen
CRCC Asia Header Image CRCC Asia Header Image

China Internship Program-Beijing Shanghai Shenzhen

Incredible Shanghai Internship experience! I wish I could go back

I interned abroad in Shanghai in the summer of 2015. Shanghai is an incredible city to live in, and I consider myself extremely lucky that I was able to experience it. I have CRCC Asia to thank in part for my experience.
Because I am a Communications major, CRCC Asia doesn't have an internship program specifically catered to my major. However, the company I ended up interning with was perfect. The company I interned with is called Shanghai Premium, and is a talent agency that is in charge of commercial directors, producers, animators, etc. Through them, I improved my research skills, my journalism/writing skills, and even learned Photoshop for free!
The people in CRCC helped me throughout my program. They were available via phone and email whenever I had questions or concerns. Once when I was really sick, a member of CRCC helped me find a taxi back to my accommodations, and bought me medicine to make me feel better. I really felt that the company looked out for me.
Long story short, I fully recommend this program.

Business Internship in Beijing!

I had a wonderful time in Beijing. I was placed into a business internship with the help of extremely friendly and caring staff. They went out of their way to answer all of my needy questions about the program and life in China. I had an unpaid internship in Beijing in which I learned a lot of skills to help me for my future. Overall, I highly recommend the internship abroad program through CRCC Asia!

Internship in Shanghai

I participated in the Spring 2016 internship in Shanghai , China. As a nursing major I was placed in at a local hospital. This experience allowed me to experience healthcare in China and will allow me to be a more culturally aware nurse. I would recommend interning in China with CRCC Asia.