Startup Experienceship in Barcelona
Corkscrew Startup Experienceships participants Corkscrew Startup Experienceships participants

Startup Experienceship in Barcelona

UNIQUE Experienceship

Corsckrew Experienceship program was the best month of first internship program I could have had. I highly recommended to everybody as it is a great opportunity to learn how to think out of the box, how to come up with a good business idea that actually you can launch and also have the opportunity to meet wonderful people. I am from Barcelona and I wanted to spend part of my summer doing an internship or a course where I could gain some experience but in a entertaining and different way that wasn't a class at a university...and after searching through many different possibilities I found Corskscrew and what caught my attention was the word "Experienceship", it perfectly describes it. I'm very glad I joined the Corskcrew family and I can gratefully say that me and my friend Alex from Serbia are continuing with our Startup project to make it come true!

Go for it!

My advice to people looking for something beside a classic internship - go for it!
The program has overcome my expectations. It is fun and a great experience (we got to learn how to make our own paella too) but, what was more important for me, it is highly educational. If you are interested in working in a startup, or want to create your own business, you will learn how to do that here. In fact, during program I worked on a development of a business idea with a friend that I met there, and now after the program we are actually going to start the business we were developing, all with the help of Andreu, Neil and Briony. All three of them are really amazing people. I worked mostly with Andreu since I did the program in Barcelona, and he led us through this amazing journey, but they all will inspire your ideas, motivate you and help you build the idea you want to develop. They will also provide you very valuable support after the program.
Finally, even if you are not thinking about startups as your future, you will learn a new creative way of thinking, get a unique experience and something that will enrich your CV.

Amazing experience!

Experienceship in Barcelona is one of the best experience of my life. The program had an incredible approached that challenge my perception of things and situations. The corkscrew team is really good and organize. Definitely, this is a program for people that want to have a new experience of learning. The structure of the program promotes hands-on experience, the development of ideas, and an atmosphere of learning, respect, and openness. Taking the risk to jump into the Corkscrew thinking family was an excellent decision that I would never regret. I highly recommend this program.

Corkscrew

Corkscrew Experienceship has been excellence! It has gave me the confidence to test out my ideas that I come up with. Also has shown me the necessary steps that need to be taken in order to successfully plan and promote a business idea. Definitely blew away my expectations and I would suggest that everyone consider coming here!

A very unique experience

This internship allowed me to gain confidence in presenting and expressing my own ideas. The corkscrew team is very dedicated and willing to help you with any troubles you are having. I recommend this experience to anyone that wants to develop entrepreneurial skills in an encouraging environment. As an economics major it gave me a competitive edge about others in my field of study by allowing me to think outside of the box.

Corkscrew in Barcelona

Corkscrew in Barcelona was an amazing program and probably the most productive and fun way to spend my summer abroad. Often out of my comfort zone, I was able to develop skills I didn't know I had before and was push to the fullest to be the better version of myself. I'm forever grateful for what I learned at Corkscrew and so happy with what came out of this. Entrepreneurship is now a passion for me and thanks to my incredible mentors Andreu and Neil for everything they thought me. I totally recommend this program to anyone who is looking for a creative and inspiring way to spend their summer. I will never forget my time there!

Corkscrew experienceship

I loved my time in Barcelona doing the Corkscrew program. I was looking to do some type of internship to add to my resume, but also wanted the experience of traveling abroad. This program ended up being the perfect combination. I got to travel around Spain and Europe, meet amazing people, and learn all about the local culture from locals themselves. But I also had the amazing opportunity to do a hand-on internship with a local start up in Barcelona while also learning personal development skills, project management, creativity, and entrepreneurship. I accomplished so much more than I thought I was capable of, came away with so much more than I would have from a traditional internship, and can't wait to go back to Barcelona and Europe to meet up with all of my Corkscrew connections. Absolutely recommend this program - it's amazing!!

Corkscrew in BARCYYY

Honestly the program was awesome. It was perfect and smooth. I'm not going to say how the program went because it will be different for everyone but I'll jut say the changes and personal developments I have made:
1) it really inspired me to grow
2) it also gave me a different perspective(corkscrew thinking)
3) it helped me be more social and outgoing
4) made me enjoy life more and take it easy on myself
5)and it also made me believe in myself and my ideas
The list goes on and on but those were a few. Andreu was my Mentour and he was awesome and funny really spent time with us at work and outside. Neil was there for one week and that one week was enough for me to get inspired he is awesome and I believe his vision and see the passion right through him. Again I would recommend this program to anyone who's willing to grow be, more open minded, and just anyone who has the opportunity.
Only one complaint I have is that time flew I came back home and it felt like a dream and I woke up the 4 weeks flew literally in a blink of an eye.

Corkscrew Barcelona review

Had a great time in Barcelona with Corkscrew this year. The program gives you the tools and knowledge for you to begin a journey in entrepreneurship. I worked with Neil and Andreu who are both really cool, genuine and down to earth guys who have a great understanding regarding small business ventures.