Volunteer English Teachers
Peru: Callao, Ica and 2 other cities
- Childcare & Children
- Community Development
- English Teaching
- Social Work
- Youth Development
Mid March to Mid July and Mid August to Mid December
Cost in USD per week
The price of your airfare
Housing, Lunch Meals, and Basic Stipend
- Guest House
Salary & Compensation
- Engaging children activities in a creative and cheerful manner ( singing, music, games).
- Managing the classrooms effectively including maintaining good student discipline and supporting the discipline standards and rules of the school.
- Teaching social skills (manners, sharing, resolving disagreements, values).
- Instructing groups of students (Ages 3-10) using a variety of activities and engaging teaching strategies/learning activities.
- Planning and developing lesson plans and materials that support the learning objectives and planned activities
- Demonstrating flexibility and patience when students conditions change
- Fostering learning skills and school readiness (listening, sounds, shapes, rhyming, etc.)
- Communicating with parents and participating in PTA meetings.
- Maintaining a safe and nurturing environment
- Administrative responsibilities: completing forms and documentation as required.
- Maintaining cleanliness of games, toys, and child care space.
- Attending staff meetings and trainings, as needed.
- Phone/Video Interview