- Animal Welfare
9-12 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 1-2 Weeks
Volunteers can join this project on any Tuesday throughout the year.
Cost in USD per week
From USD 1,595 (2 weeks). We recommend combining this programme with the Malawi Wildlife Sanctuary.
What does the cost include?
- Programme fee - financing which goes back into the programme your are involved with; this includes funding for equipment, supplies, vehicles and foodstuffs etc
- Transfers to and from Kenyatta International Airport to the project on a Tuesday
- Full board and lodging for the duration of your programme including laundry (exc. any snacks, alcoholic or fizzy drinks)
- Three meals per day
- Full 24 hour support and training from your programme co-ordinators during your stay
- All programme-related transport and equipment required to do your work
The programme cost excludes:
- Flights to Lilongwe
- Visas fees (initial 30 day visas are usually free, thereafter approximately 10 / month)
- Any expenses prior to your programme start date
- Any personal items such as alcoholic drinks, snacks, additional food or souvenirs
- Excursions and trips outside the volunteer programme
- Internet charges and telephone calls
- Personal medical and travel insurance, which must cover the entire duration of your programme and should include cover for repatriation, air evacuation and any activities you may undertake or plan to undertake
- Online Application