- Community Service & Volunteering
- Experiential Learning
- Biological Research
- Community Development
1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks
Volunteers can start this project on any Monday throughout the year.
Cost in USD per week
From USD 1,295 (2 weeks).
What does the cost include?
- Full board and lodging for the duration of your programme including laundry (exc. alcoholic and fizzy drinks)
- Bush walks and drives
- Practical instruction on wildlife and plant identification
- All programme-related transport and equipment required to do your work
- 24 hour support and guidance from the volunteer programme staff
The programme cost excludes:
- Transport by air or bus to Harare
- Any expenses prior to your programme start date
- Any personal items such as alcoholic drinks, snacks, additional food or souvenirs
- Personal medical and travel insurance, which must cover the entire duration of your programme and should include cover for repatriation, air evacuation and any activities you may undertake or plan to undertake
- Any additional trips outside the volunteer programme
- Telephone calls and internet
- Group living
- Online Application