Volunteer in Barcelona with Connect-123!
Connect-123 Internship & Volunteer Programs participants doing a jump shot Connect-123 Internship & Volunteer Programs participants doing a jump shot

Volunteer in Barcelona with Connect-123!

10.0 Overall Rating
10.0 Overall Rating
Star Verified

Location

Spain: Barcelona

Program Summary

Work as a Connect-123 volunteer in one of the many non-profits, clinics, hospitals and schools we work with in Barcelona. There are a range of different areas to choose from where you can apply your specific set of skills to projects that are important to you. Areas of opportunity include education, conservation, health care, microfinance and community development and many more. Tell us your main area of interest and we will match you to the right organization, where you can make a valuable contribution while gaining meaningful experience.

Great time!

Connect-123 was a great experience! I got the chance to experience life abroad, in the beautiful setting of Barcelona, where I could practice my Spanish and get great work experience. I learned a lot about non-profit work and working in a different setting!

Notice: Our website and its third party tools use cookies, which are used to manage, monitor, and track usage to improve our website's services. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to the use of cookies, please refer to our cookie policy.

By closing this banner, scrolling this page, clicking a link, or continuing to browse otherwise, you agree and consent to our use of cookies.