Student Teaching Program
Classport  Header Image Classport  Header Image

Student Teaching Program

An extraordinary opportunity

I had the opportunity to complete my student teaching in Ireland this past year. This experience was one that I will never forget. Not only did it allow me the chance to broaden my teaching skills and knowledge, it also provided me with a cultural experience. This was my first time abroad and it was everything that I could ever hope for and more. The staff were brilliant and very supportive, the host family that I was with were kind and understanding, and the staff members of the school I was placed in are dedicated and helpful. Overall, this was an extraordinary opportunity and one that I will never forget.

Experience of a lifetime!

I absolutely loved everything about Student Teaching in Ireland. My host family, the Sheridan's, we're welcoming and treated us like their own kids. Everyone we met was very nice and helpful. The Class port staff are encouraging, supportive, and are always good just to talk to about anything. St. Raphaella's, the school we taught at, was also very lovely. I got to experience teaching multiple classes, and they made me feel as if I were another teacher. Other than that, the views are amazing! The people are the kindest of anyone you'll meet! There are many things to see! *Side note: Car rides with Daniel Dwyer are interesting and entertaining. You'll see what I mean when you go. *