Internships in Argentina with Ciudad Universitaria
Ciudad Universitaria Argentina Header Image Ciudad Universitaria Argentina Header Image

Internships in Argentina with Ciudad Universitaria

Experience in Argentina

Hello, my experience in Argentina was the best thing in my life, I met unforgettable people, I improved my Castilian exponentially Enjoy Buenos Aires with great intensity and work experience made me more mature. I will never forget everything that happened here, Buenos Aires and it is in my heart.

Living in Argentina, a great idea

My life experience in Argentina has been very positive. From the beginning the staff involved in the organization of the program was very attentive with all my doubts. Life among Argentines is not difficult, in general, are very pleasant.
Now that I am a little more than a month of sharing, I think I learn about other regions of Argentina, before returning to Brazil. In addition, I found and made friends from other parts of the world.

Work experience in Buenos Aires

While it's so bad to say goodbye, it's so good to say hello again, to review people who love you and really enjoy being with you! These three months taught me much more than I imagined! And for sure, I've matured! I do not know if I'm sad, because I only have another 20 days, or if I'm happy because I'm going back to see friends and family. Actually this last month in bsas surprises me every day!

Loved my program

Argentina is such an amazing country. I had a really good time in here. I love my job, I´ve learned more in 6 months tan 4 years in the University. I am planning to stay here for longer. I invite you to try this kind of experience in South America, you are going to meet people and make friends from all over the world, very interest places mountains, rivers, deserts, icebergs and so much more.