GLOBAL ACCELERATOR PROGRAM: Digital Marketing Summer 2017
City Internships Header Image City Internships Header Image

GLOBAL ACCELERATOR PROGRAM: Digital Marketing Summer 2017

The experience has allowed me to explore my career direction

My internship has shown me the different sides to advertising and marketing. The experience has allowed me to explore my career direction. I'm a lot more confident about my future with this experience under my belt.

Marketing intern for BKP

This internship was an amazing opportunity for me to advance my skill set and to meet new interesting people. I worked on a fascinating project, which helped me to develop my research, communication and teamwork skills even further. Additionally, I had an opportunity to learn about new software, which appeared to be useful for my university work this year. Generally, this experience was also a chance for me to apply the knowledge I got in the university during last two years, to real-life situations. That, definitely helped me to understand it even better.
Finally, this internship and the courses with CI internships helped me to make a final decision on the career choice and to create a better-looking CV.
I would definitely recommend it to everyone! It was really an amazing experience.