Summer in Sydney (Australia)
CISabroad participants CISabroad participants

Summer in Sydney (Australia)

Amazing Experience

CIS has amazing advisors that help you through the entire program, pre and post departure. They have the most amazing on-site advisor in Sydney that schedules and take you, and your group, on amazing excursions. The class choices I was given are awesome and I loved my professor and subject (Learning and Outdoor Education). The University of Sydney was the most beautiful campus and only a short walk from the student accommodations. The University looks like a castle (most say Hogwarts) and the professors are very nice and love teaching abroad students. The student accommodations are beautiful and very clean. I had four other roommates, that were also in the CIS program, and each of us had our own bedroom and bathroom with a shared kitchen and living room. The rooms even had amazing views and the staff of the student building also put field trips and excursions together for everyone to get to know each other. The accommodations also are right in the middle of everything and across the street from the main train station that takes you everywhere. Such an incredible experience with an amazing staff and support. I do not have enough words to explain how amazing this experience was. I am even planning on moving back to Sydney because of this program and the incredible time I had, and now I have friends from all over the world! Highly recommend this program!