Get paid to teach English in Thailand with CIEE

Get paid to teach English in Thailand with CIEE

• Host School or Placement

• Compensation & Benefits

• Support Services

The Experience that led me to my career...

This was the second program I experienced through CIEE and both programs truly were top-notch and ones I would highly recommend. CIEE truly supported me in every step of the way and their staff always were on hand to answer questions and be of help both before and after arrival. The intensive orientation they include before beginning your placement truly does help you start to get off your feet in terms of where to start with lesson planning and getting to know the Thai culture and way of life. However, each placement truly is your own unique experience and I recommend anyone doing this program to put all pre-conceived notions aside and dive right in to everything Thailand has to offer. This experience truly made me realize my true passion for international education and led me to the career I now have. There are many placements and CIEE does everything they can to give you your first choice in terms of location. But, your money will go much further if you choose not to be in Bangkok. The accommodation is simple, but completely adequate as Thailand still is a developing country. The staff onsite are awesome, and I still keep in touch with some of them today. I truly recommend this program and promise you won't regret it! CIEE truly is a great organization and their programs truly are life changing.