CIEE Liberal Arts in Seville, Spain
CIEE CIEE

CIEE Liberal Arts in Seville, Spain

Sevilla: A Life-Changer!

The CIEE program in Sevilla takes place in a beautiful, renovated colonial home in a historic part of the city. Just the walk there is enchanting in itself. The program is extremely well administered, with staff from Spain, the U.S. and some from other parts of the world all very specialized in certain skills and working to make the student experience exceptional. There was a perfect amount of excursions and social activities to allow participants to see essential parts of southern Spain, but not so many that there wasn't time to travel independently. There were plenty of opportunities to meet locals through various social activities and exchanges, as well as a thorough orientation at the start of the program that paired a group of students with a local guide who showed them around the city and took them under their wing. Overall, an exceptional program in a location prime for Spanish language and culture acquisition. Bien hecho, CIEE!

Finding my place in Seville

I had a really wonderful study abroad experience through CIEE. The staff are wonderful and super flexible. It is obvious they want you to succeed and are willing to go above and beyond to try to help their students get the most out of their semester abroad. The professors at CIEE are really nice and understanding. All my classes were way smaller and way more engaging than any at my home university. I got placed with a super nice host family. They really made the effort to make me feel at home. I really liked being in a homestay. Plus my location was close to the city center, CIEE, and the university. CIEE also plans a lot of fun activities in Seville as well as weekend exertions that are free. CIEE provides many opportunities to make this experience unforgettable. I´m happy I chose this program and look forward to returning to Seville one day.