CIEE Global Institute Open Campus in Rome, Italy
CIEE CIEE

CIEE Global Institute Open Campus in Rome, Italy

Life changing

My experience with the CIEE Global Institute Rome Open Campus was nothing short of amazing. Not only did CIEE prepare me well and thoroughly before my departure, but upon arrival I was greeted at the airport and transported to orientation in an extremely organized manner. My four months in the program were filled with cultural experiences that allowed me to dive into Italian culture while also taking classes that taught me more about Italy and the world I live in. The classes were educational, fun and very hands-on. The staff in Rome is not only extremely helpful, but kind and overall fun to be around. At one point, while I was having health issues, the CIEE staff worked with me and stood by me every step of the way, making sure I had access to the proper doctors and healthcare that I needed. I never felt alone, confused or short-handed, instead they helped to make sure I was given the attention I needed. All in all, The Global Institute felt like a home away from home. This experience allowed me to step out of my comfort zone and make lifelong friends and taught me more about myself as an individual than I ever thought possible.