Subjects & Courses
- International Relations
- Journalism & Broadcasting
- Political Science & Politics
- Tv & Media Production
Fall (multiple blocks): mid August - mid December; Spring (multiple blocks): mid January - mid May
This Program is open to
Cost in USD
See website for details.
We want to make sure you get the most out of your experience when you study abroad with CIEE, which is why we offer the most inclusions in our fees.
- Tuition and housing
- Pre-departure advising and optional on-site airport meet and greet
- Full-time program leadership and support
- Field trips and cultural activities
- CIEE iNext travel card which provides insurance and other travel benefits
Experience RequiredYes. Students who wish to take a direct enrollment course at a local CIEE host university as part of this program must meet the local host university’s GPA requirements.
- Letters of Reference
- Written Application
- Online Application