CIEE Business and Tourism in Palma de Mallorca, Spain
CIEE CIEE

CIEE Business and Tourism in Palma de Mallorca, Spain

Semester abroad

The CIEE semester program in Mallorca was an absolutely amazing experience for me. Living with a Spanish family, taking classes at the local university, and meeting great people rounded out the entire semester. Mallorca is the perfect place to spend time abroad and easily dive into the local culture. The entire CIEE team located in Mallorca is extremely helpful and are there to help you make the most of your time there. If I could do it all over again I definitely would!

Paella

One of the most frequent questions I got when I came back from Spain was, "How was your experience abroad?" It's so easy to say it was "amazing" and "life-changing" and sure it was, but it was so much more than that. So my experience was Paella. When I think of Paella I think of home. I think of my amazing host mom and family. Of all the delicious food she made, as well how warm, funny, and goofy she was. Paella describes the richness of the Spanish people and their culture, the diverse international friends I got to know, and the comfort of my CIEE family. Not only was I able to learn more about myself through the various challenges of studying abroad, but I was able gain hands on knowledge about the tourism and business field. I can go on and on. Mallorca is such an unique place to live and study-go do it!