Marketing Support
China Internship Placements participants China Internship Placements participants

Ready for the job market

Interning in Beijing (China) was definitely not what I expected but it turned out to be the best working experience that one could ask for.
Been in the midst of an MNC added real value to my resume and professional career. I was attached to the marketing dept where I worked with experienced colleges to develop marketing strategies, analyze marketing reports, research on various social media channels, improve publication distribution channels and database and assisting in administrative duties.
Really, it was an educated intern and I feel blessed to be part of the program.

Career crossing

My guiding principle as a student is to search for avenues to build a unique career development journey. Having such thought encouraged me to apply for an internship program in China. China is an ideal destination because of its current economic performance (2nd worldwide) and rich cultural heritage.
Leaving home for the first time was not an easy task but friends and family motivated me in making such decision a reality. Quick visa processing, the nice accommodation, visit ancient historical sites, meeting new people, office events and parties made my stay memorable.
Assigned to the marketing department during my internship added a lot of practical experience to my classroom knowledge. I almost worked independently after few weeks been introduced to the job. Some functions performed were performing market analysis and research on competition, prepare a promotional presentation, assist distribute marketing materials, data entry and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM), support daily administrative tasks, etc.
Nothing will make me happier than to come back again. Thanks