Hotel Internship in China
China Internship Placements participants China Internship Placements participants

Hotel Internship in China

Real Internship, Real Difference

It never occurred to me that one day, I would be an Alumnus of China Internship Program. Young students always think within rather than thinking outside the box. That was what happened to me. My internship in China was as a result of thinking outside the best.
Hospitality is a broad field and I have been passionate about it. Everything in the industry is about services – making people happy and feel at home.
My day-to-day operations with my (intern) company included creating/enhancing inter-personal relationship among staff and clients, ensuring that the facilities are properly maintained, taking steps to ensure customer satisfaction and assisting with administrative work at the HR office.
I had a wonderful working atmosphere in China and would recommend family and friends to the program.

Making it to the top

At the very beginning, I was concerned about going to Beijing rather than Shanghai, but family and friends guided me in making the right decision - Shanghai (China) for my Hotel Management Internship.
Shanghai, known as China’s most beautiful province (city) and # 1 financial Hub in the country made my stay home away from home.
As an intern attached to the communication department at the 5-star hotel - helped manage the in-house communication, guest communication and also the emergency center. I enjoyed every bit of the work and importantly, worked among lovely staffs until my departure back home.