FPGA Engineer (IT Internship in China)
China Internship Placements participants China Internship Placements participants

FPGA Engineer (IT Internship in China)

Prepared for future

With the assistance of CIP Team, I arrived in Beijing (China) on time for my internship and had less paperwork to worry about. Nice shared accommodation with a winning roommate, reputable organization to work, dedicated workforce and traditionally nutritional Chinese cuisine.
As an intern, I assisted more experienced engineers in their daily operations, namely, assisting in the design and development of future hardware, performing analysis for both completed and future launches, test, systems engineering, mission integration, quality assurance, system safety.
The internship was all career entertaining full of lessons and experiences.

Breath Taken

I kept asking myself over and over again I made the right decision coming to China as an engineering student. But I wasn’t wrong with my decision because the internship gave me the chance to practically understand and act professionally in my industry.
Luckily, I worked closely with experts in the industry and also, traveled to remote provinces where lots of the real work took place. Also, had the opportunity to meet local people, made new friends, and importantly visited lots of cultural sites.
It was a pleasure been in China and definitely recommend the program to you.