Financial Analyst and Asset Management Internship
China Internship Placements participants China Internship Placements participants

Financial Analyst and Asset Management Internship

Power of Knowledge

Arriving at the decision to intern in China educated me on things I never knew about China. Through my research, I discovered that China at the moment is a leading and most desirable destination for international internships and study abroad. With world class historic sightseeing places to visit.
Afterwards, I quickly opted for an internship in China via CIP Team.
Having no troubles processing my visa and others, arrived on time and started my internship. Working with a team of financial experts broadened my understanding of finance.
As investment/accounting analyst (intern), I Participated in the preparation of audit and tax data requests, assist in performing portfolio and partnership accounting for diverse asset classes and legal structures, review investment performance returns and other administrative duties assigned to me.
My internship experience was indeed productive and wishes to thank all who made my stay a memorable one.

Career opener

Firstly, I must commend CIP Team and Chinese Government for making my trip smooth, convenient and exciting. The warm welcome I received at the airport together with nice accommodation – all contributed to the memorable stay in China.
As a financial management student, I was attached to a unique Investment Company where I was tasked with researching, collecting and analyzing information. Also, I helped conduct due diligence on prospective new investments, gather performance metrics from portfolio companies and summarize them for the partnership, examining market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements and various other investment duties.
In addition, there were lots of social events organized by my company and CIP.
I am a beneficiary of this program and recommend it to all.

Dream builder

The current economic growth in China played a key role in my decision of coming to China for my internship. As a Finance student, I needed such platform to explore financial solutions to problems at hand.
With the help with CIP, I got my visa on time and arrived in Beijing, China for the internship. Accommodation and other services met my expectation. Also, included in the program was other social activities built to give maximum exposure and immersion.
Among some of my duties as financial analyst intern were as follows: reconciling transactions, performing cost analysis, assisting the team in determining the cost of operations by establishing standard costs, performing financial analysis on data, filing, data entry, and other related tasks.
I gained a lot of practical experience in China and hope to return as a full-time worker.