Corporate Services Intern and HR Intern
China Internship Placements participants China Internship Placements participants

Corporate Services Intern and HR Intern

BENEFICIAL TRIP

At the beginning, family and friends did not come to terms with my decision of traveling abroad for an internship but upon return home, they appreciated such decision.
Sincerely, I must confess, coming to China (Beijing) had opened a lot of career opportunities for me.
As HR Intern with a multinational company, I had a fascinating but “human face” approach of dealing with issues. Understanding and appreciating your personnel is an important tool for organization success.
I worked at the firm for 3 months and during my internship, I learnt many things – namely, working with the HR Team to prepare job description, filing, posting recruitments on job boards, taking minutes at meeting, assist resolving employees complaints, observing interview sections and notifying interviewees – selected and not selected, writing and circulating memos, etc.
In addition, the corporate dinners and other evening entertainment events were incredibly unforgettable. I cherished every moment spent in Beijing.
Recommending people is the least thing I can do as beneficiary.
Thank you.