Assistant to General Management (Accounting Internship)
China Internship Placements participants China Internship Placements participants

Assistant to General Management (Accounting Internship)

I blessed the day I intern in China

I wake up everyday hoping my internship will never end. Weird as it may sound but that is the truth. This is because of the new family and friends I made during my internship in China.
We worked and interacted as one big family and everyday was a memorable day for all staff.
As an accounting student I had the opportunity to work with professional accountants in a reputable auditing company. Some of my roles included book-keeping, recording transactions according to source documents, summary table of accounting voucher, and then account the general ledger. In addition, I helped with bank statements reconciliation, as well as accounts payable and receivable and many other assigned tasks.
Also, to mention the parties and historic trips organized by CIP.
I highly recommend the program to you. Trust me, you won't regret it.

Xiexie China

Spending 2 months working (internship) in China was my real job experience in life. It was more hard work getting here than I thought it would be, but it was worth it at the end.
There was lots of fun and also, had the opportunity to witness cultural events organized by the local people.
I was assigned to a great company and a working team where I assisted the general manager with administrative duties. My day-to-day duties included the handling of accounts receivable and payables, accurate preparation of client documentation, assisting in reconciling bank statement and review of payroll records, guided in handling expense reports etc.

It was an awesome intern and would highly recommend the program to anyone interested in an internship that is in an area of interest.

Awesome Internship

Coming to China was not an easy decision to take because it was my first time going to Asia. But upon arriving and welcoming by CIP at the airport, my perception changed.
My intern position was in the Accounting field and the company I worked for was very known in the industry. I was surrounded by the experienced team who made my working environment challenging but entertaining.
The internship helped me develop my practical skills as far as accounting is concerned and on the other hand, paved way for me to visit tourist sites.
It was a memorable stay for me in Beijing (China) and encourage all to join the program.

SUMMER TO REMEMBER

It’s a great experience to begin your career life in a country like China. Currently, is the world second largest economy and also, attracting a lot of multinational companies in the country.
Am glad I took such decision of coming to China for my internship. Visa processes, Insurance, and others went smoothly with the assistance of CIP Team. Accommodation and my entire stay in China were pretty much okay. Visited a lot of tourist sites, had a reputable company for my internship, enjoy Chinese Cuisines and importantly, made a lot of Native friends in China.
As an accounting intern with a Beijing prestigious firm, I performed a lot of tasks, namely, filing and scanning documents, helping with bank statements reconciliation, account receivables, and payables, assist the team to perform physical inventory (semi-annual), support the payment processing team, help with the month-end financial reports, and many other related duties.
I loved everything so much that I intend to come back for a permanent job. This is an excellent avenue given to ALL International Students and a great platform to make new friends (work place).
I loved it. Family and friends will hear about it.