Asset Management Internship - China
China Internship Placements participants China Internship Placements participants

Asset Management Internship - China

Work and happiness during China internship

My internship journey these 3 months in Beijing (China) really left a remarkable career experience in my professional life. Full of lessons and social events made my stay memorable.

Arriving on time for the program helped me to explore and gain in-depth knowledge in my career field.
Being placed at the Finance Dept. of a trading company came with lots of responsibilities but as time passes by, I master confident in my daily activities. Some of these activities included reconciliation of accounts, support investment management issues, monitoring and evaluation of minor projects, providing technical support to team members and other administrative duties.

The seriousness of the program was well felt and thank the organizers, especially, CIP Team for such opportunity.
It is a great program and will entreat all to be part.

Changing life

Acquiring internship experience has helped me grow as a person both professionally and personally! I've learned so much about what my career entailed.
As an intern helped me to understand and assist retail customer complaints, partake in sustainability initiatives, research on clients portfolio investment and other financial advisory services
On the other hand, lots of social activities were organized by both CIP and my intern company. It was an amazing experience. I'll never forget. Hope to do it again and again.