European Studty Center (ESC) Heidelberg, Germany
CEPA Foundation - Go beyond and study abroad in Europe! Header Image CEPA Foundation - Go beyond and study abroad in Europe! Header Image

European Studty Center (ESC) Heidelberg, Germany

Eye opening experience!

Studying abroad in Heidelberg, Germany allowed me to gain an international perspective by experiencing different facets of European culture firsthand. This program provided a safe environment to comfortably experience cultures that I had very little experience with beforehand. I will always remember the lifelong friends I made, amazing food, and European history.

Home away from home

The ESC in Heidelberg received us with open arms and I immediately called Heidelberg my second home because of its benefit of a small town but with the feeling of a bustling metropolis that is diverse with people from all around the world. Cultural immersion in this program is very laissez-faire, so it would be up to the student to interact with other students in the area from the University of Heidelberg as well as the SRH and the language can be hard since inadequate scheduling for language learning classes.