Spanish Language and Culture Program in Spain
Centro MundoLengua Header Image Centro MundoLengua Header Image

Spanish Language and Culture Program in Spain

The best two weeks of my life

I had a blast in Seville with the Centro Mundolengua program! I not only learned new life skills and improved my Spanish, but I also made new friendships and memories that will last me a lifetime. I was sad to leave what felt like my second home in Seville!! Thanks to everyone at Centro Mundolengua for making it an unforgettable experience!

The trip of a lifetime

I absolutely loved everything about the Centro Mundo Lengua program. I would do it again in a heartbeat! I got to know so much about Spain's culture, tradition, and history. The immersion was so amazing, I learned new vocabulary and grammar every day. Every person I met was helpful and encouraging in providing me with tools I needed to succeed. The activities were fun and engaging. I miss it so much!

Best adventure of my life!

i loved absolutely everything about this trip. my family was amazing and SO kind, the town we stayed in (seville) was beautiful and i always felt safe. I loved all of the excursions and even just walking around the streets was fun. I learned so much about not only the Spanish language but the people, the food, the culture, the history, and it helped me immensely with opening my mind and broadening my horizons. This trip was absolutely amazing and i wish we had more than two weeks.

Amazing!

Mundo Lengua taught me not only the Spanish language but also all about Spanish culture. The lessons were easy to engage in and the activities were so much fun! I had such an amazing trip and didn't want to leave!

Best trip ever!

I truly enjoyed my experience in Spain with MundoLengua! I got to spend time with friends while learning about Spanish language and culture. I absolutely loved my teacher Remedios and the guides, Ángela and Mario. I loved getting to know new people and getting to use my improved Spanish with them!

Centro Mundolengua: Madrid

I had the time of my life in Madrid, all thanks to Centro Mundolengua. I feel like I learned more Spanish in one week than in all my years of studying Spanish in school. We had so many engaging activities, and we really got to see Madrid for the beautiful city it really is. I cannot thank them enough for this amazing trip.

Fantastic Way to Spend the Summer

I participated in a three week Summer Immersion Program with Centro MundoLengua the summer of my first year of university. When I arrived I realized that my Spanish wasn't quite as proficient as I thought; however, during the program I gain a lot of confidence and cultural knowledge. I would recommend the summer Cádiz program for anyone looking to spend the summer in a picturesque beach town, improve their Spanish, and learn about Spanish culture.

A great summer immersion

My first trip to Spain would not have been as beneficial without Centro Mundolengua. The program was without flaws from the moment I met my host family to the day I stepped on the plane heading home. I was a little hesitant about classes at first, but the teachers and staff at Mundolengua were so welcoming and helpful, I began to love class and looked forward to going to school every morning. My host family, teachers, and guides did not speak very much english, so I had no choice but to learn how to communicate, which was essential to the language immersion. The constant conversation and listening played a huge part for me to better understand and use Spanish. The Centro Mundolengua program was fantastic and I'm so glad I was able to take part in it.

So much fun

I really appreciate my experience in Spain. I loved the visits and the activities that were planned. The Spanish classes were good and fun. We were learning by playing. The family was great. The lady was sympathetic and we talked a lot. Finally, I really improved my Spanish by visiting the city of Sevilla.

CentroMundoLengua

The program was very interesting but i did not think anything was organised very well. I also think you should someone how bring in actual teenagers from Spain so we could learn about what school is like for them