Spanish Language Immersion and Volunteer Programs
- Deep-Sea Fishing
- Eco Tours
- Fly Fishing
- Horseback Riding
- Mountain Biking
- Nature Tours
- River Kayaking
- Sea Kayaking
- Soccer & Football
- Student Tours
- Vacation Packages
- Childcare & Children
- Community Development
- Disability Issues
- English Teaching
- Health Care
- Street Children
1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 3-6 Months, 7-12 Months, 9-12 Weeks
All year round.
Asian, Worldwide, Australian, Canadian, European and American Participants. This Program is also open to Families and Couples.
Cost in USD per week
Contact Provider for Cost Details
* 20 Hours of Spanish lessons on a one on one basis
* 7 days of homestay, private room and bathroom, and 3 meals per day.
* Grammar text book
* Reading Materials
* Airport or bus station pick up
* Inter exchange with local students to preactice the Spanish language.
* Visit to the local universities.
* Internet access at School, WIFI access.
* Orientation Session and City Tours
* Diploma and Letter of attendance
- Independent living
Language Skills Required
For medical students we require a letter from the university currently attending. The rest of volunteers just need to send their resume before arrival to the program.
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application