Master in Global Energy Transition and Governance
Subjects & Courses
- Development Studies
- European Studies
- International Relations
- Political Science & Politics
- Social Sciences
October - June
Trimester, Fall, Spring, Academic Year, Winter
Cost in USD per week
8900 Euro (9500 $)
The accommodation expenses in Berlin are entirely covered. Students can use university restaurants, but they have to pay for lunch and dinner expenses. Attention, tuition does not include the student’s accommodations and other living expenses in Nice.
The Institute covers the costs for the group trip to Berlin as well as for the different field trips during the programme. Only the return trip from the town students reside in to the institute will have to be covered by the students themselves.
Cost of preparation, registration and processing of the application;Administration of the student’s file following acceptance, for the duration of the academic year are also covered.
- Free access to various libraries
- Supply of reading material for seminars
- Free use, (limited), of the Institute’s photocopying machine for research purposes
- Free use of computers for internet research and word processing.
- Admission to international colloquia organised by CIFE
- Conferences organised specifically for students of the IE•EI.
- Group living
- Independent living
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application