Caribbean Marine Ecology Camp
Central Caribbean Marine Institute (CCMI) Header Image Central Caribbean Marine Institute (CCMI) Header Image

Caribbean Marine Ecology Camp

• Itinerary

• Satisfaction

Incredible!

One of the most amazing experiences of my life - met people I will stay friends with for life, learnt new incredible things everyday and my diving confidence increased tenfold! Everyday was action packed and the staff were so kind and accommodating.

Entertaining

While I was at CCMI I met so many new friends and created so many bonds with them. I loved learning about all the fishes and animals in the ocean. And being able to do so many other activities too. I had a great time at CCMI this last summer

Unique

Had a truly amazing time in little cayman, with some of the best diving, meeting new friends, learning about fish and coral through practical lessons and dives, and got a real understanding of what it's like to be a marine biologist.

Awesome!

I definitely would recommend to anyone to join this experience of fun, educational, and encounters in the most pristine waters in Little Cayman. From diving to the different projects that we had to do, I had an awesome week. I definitely recommend CCMI summer camp to anyone who wishes to get the best diving and interacting with people from different cultures!