CEA Study Abroad in Madrid, Spain
CEA Header Image CEA Header Image

CEA Study Abroad in Madrid, Spain

If you have to choose to study abroad or not, the answer is always 'yes'!!

If you're reading this review and trying to figure out of you should do it or not, let me just say right now that you should because you will not regret it and it WILL be the most extraordinary experience of your entire life. Being in Madrid truly changed my life because I learned how to adapt to a COMPLETELY different culture especially with the language. It was challenging, but that's the whole point of going abroad: to be submerged in a culture that is so unknown. The places that scare you and that are unfamiliar are the places you will truly grow the most. CEA's Madrid program is absolutely outstanding. Both of the program directors are incredibly kind and caring and truly treat you as family. They give you advice, tips and so much more as soon as you arrive. You're picked up from the airport by CEA's staff and completely taken care of. CEA makes sure you feel comfortable and that you are taken care of and do not have to worry. I was in the Spanish and Language program with CEA in Madrid for the Fall semester and it was absolutely amazing. The university i attended (Nebrija) had incredible professors who were intentional with their students and ultimately had the students' interests at heart. They want to help you succeed and if you're like me, learn the language better. Some things were disorganized with class scheduling etc, but truly every school has that. Outside of academics, CEA provided us with incredible trips to Valencia, Sevilla, Palaces, University's in Spain, Congress trips, Flamenco shows and meals where we could try local food. This program is absolutely stupendous and they really take care of. The apartment I stayed in for the semester had a doorman and was in a great part of town, where it was safe and also lively with families and lots of locals. The transportation in Madrid is excellent and CEA makes sure you get your Metro Card even before you get to Madrid. CEA was great at that aspect: getting you prepared even before you arrive by giving you deadlines for materials due. All in all, this was hands down the best experience of my life and I made so many incredible friends because of CEA and i will never EVER forget it!!!

CEA-Madrid

Great people, great academic experience and great culture. One month was too quick.

My Experience

We all became great friends and our Spanish improved a TON.