CEA Study Abroad in Galway, Ireland
CEA Header Image CEA Header Image

CEA Study Abroad in Galway, Ireland

Galway: the most welcoming city in the world

My experience in Galway has been surreal. From the moment I moved into my apartment, I fell in love with the city and the people who inhabit it. Through CEA as well as my own personal excursions, I have had the opportunity to go to a hurling match, visit Connemara National Park and Kylemore Abbey, walk the Salthill Promenade, and take a weekend trip to Dublin. I meet new people every day who welcome me into the city and make it feel warm and close-knit. Each day I find a new part of the city or a new coffee shop that I didn't know existed. It's impossible not to smile when walking past lines of musicians performing on Shop Street. I have loved my time here and can't wait for all the new experiences the next 3 and a half months in this incredible city brings.

A Semester in Galway, Ireland

My time studying abroad in Galway, Ireland was fantastic. CEA was very helpful with the pre-departure process and I felt confident and prepared when I left for the country. Ireland was just as amazing as I imagined and then some. The CEA staff there was very helpful with any questions I had. The included excursions and MOJO Blogging opportunity made my studying abroad experience even more enjoyable and useful for my future endeavors. My would absolutely recommend CEA to other students. My adventure would not have gone as smoothly without them.