Marketing and IT
Internships in the Marketing department are involved in promoting Casamona online – communicating, forming business relationships, managing social media, advertising on portals, and writing articles. Interns must be good at writing in English and have good computer skills. Positions in the marketing team are unpaid. Positions in IT involve ensuring a smooth running of the website and the Casamona software, and fixing any problems. Interns are required to have good IT and SEO skills, and experience working in IT. Positions in IT are unpaid.
1. Intern in the marketing or IT departments of a company in Spain.
2. Help promote the company online.
3. Communicate with clients, build business relationships, and manage social media.
4. Ensure a smooth running website and office software.
5. Earn fantastic international experience working with a small team in Barcelona.
- Creative Writing
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
This Program is open to
Cost in USD
- Phone/Video Interview
Spain: Barcelona Spain: Barcelona Show less
The Social Media Marketing and Blogger internship position involves working as part of a team on promotion, communication, business relationships, and the online presence...