CareerDC Internships in the UAE
CareerDC Header Image CareerDC Header Image

CareerDC Internships in the UAE

Wonderful time during my internship in Dubai

I did my internship in Dubai with CareerDC, it was such a great experience. I always wanted to go there but I didn't have enough information about the country but CareerDC provided me with such information and helped me through the whole process. The team was really helpful and they always reply quickly. My internship with CareerDC gave me the opportunity to discover many areas and amazing places and I was able to explore in depth the UAE background.
From its amazing building to its multicultural cities, my internship will be impossible to forget. Therefore I would like to thank CareerDC for providing me with such experience.

Great experience in Dubai!

I have been researching potential cities for a Marketing internship and I find Dubai as the perfect city to kickstart my career. Here you have countless opportunities and I love this about the city. I am currently performing my internship in a fast based Advertising Agency based in Dubai, UAE. The experience I have gained already have exceeded my expectations and I made great connections. The international characteristics of the city make the experience from Dubai highly valuable worldwide. An Internship in Dubai on my resume is a big plus. If you have an eye on professional development, I certainly advise you to do your internship in Dubai and I want thank CareerDC for making this possible for me.