CareerDC Internships in New Zealand
CareerDC Header Image CareerDC Header Image

CareerDC Internships in New Zealand

Definitely our best experience !

I was looking for an internship with my wife. I am French and she is Senegalese. We wanted to work in the same company : I have not to specified that it was difficult.. After many unsuccessful application, we decided to have recourse to Internship programs of CareerDC consulting. They found to us an internship in New Zealand very quickly. They gave us the opportunity to live a wonderful experience in an amazing country ! New Zealand is the perfect country for someone who want work in a peaceful and friendly country. Definitely our best experience ! Thank you CareerDC !

Thank you CareerDC for helpng me to match with the internship company in New Zealand

CareerDC helped me to match with the internship company in New Zealand and provided me supports for the interview. When I arrived in New Zealand, Jessica, the helper from CareerDC was very nice and friendly, who assisted me deal with living issues, such as opening a sim card and bank account, as well as providing the travel tips. I can really feel the hospitality and enthusiasm from CareerDC, especially i am going to New Zealand all by myself, those supports mean a lot to me.