CareerDC Internships in Malaysia
Intern Abroad - CareerDc Intern Abroad - CareerDc

CareerDC Internships in Malaysia

Impressive work

Thank you , for your extremely responsive and helpful suggestions . The service that Career DC have given to me is even better than what I would have expected .The staffs understands me and my thoughts very well . I highly recommend Career DC to you if you are looking for professional internship in Malaysia .

My marketing internship in Kuala Lumpur

At the beginning, I was looking for an internship on my own. Since it was kind of difficult for Malaysia and I didn't have much time, I applied to CareerDC Internships in Malaysia. And I’m really glad I did it! They took care of updating my profile according to the Malaysian standards and provided me with a lot of support before my interview. I wasn’t sure I could make it on time, but thanks to them, it works. I found my marketing internship in Kuala Lumpur and it was one of the greatest experiences of my life. I discovered a new type of work environment (so different from French one), and I visited many countries close to Malaysia. About the company that they found me, it was an international technology company, I was doing a lot of marketing, international business... When I wanted to learn a new field, my colleagues were really open and explained the process to me. Thanks to that I have done some logistics and HR tasks. I was involved in the business development of the company. Even as an intern, my opinion was heard by the team, and I think it was the best part of my work experience. I didn’t feel I was only an intern, but I felt like I was part of the team with real responsibilties. I loved working within this company, it made me grow professionally and personally!