CareerDC Internships in Australia
CareerDC Header Image CareerDC Header Image

CareerDC Internships in Australia

Great international experience in a great company!

Australia is an amazing place to have an international experience ! In Sydney you will find both amazing countryside and active business center with multiple activities and shops !

Beeing far from Europe brought me a lot on a personnal point of view. Moreover, doing an internship abroad is always great on a CV. CareerDC allow me to gain this valuable experience by providing me interesting tasks within a friendly team.

At the end, I gained on both personnal and professional aspects thanks to my internship. This will be really usefull for my career and I am very grateful to CareerDC for this !

Amazing experience in CareerDC

I was a bit worried about moving to Australia, for an European person, it's the other side of the world. However, it was my greatest experience ever.
Main reasons for my choice to come here were to develop my English skills and to start my experience in the HR field after my Master. In CareerDC I found a great work experience, a sociable team, an ambitious manager, always available to help and assist in every need.
Sydney is one of the most beautiful cities that I've visited, there is everything that you could like, mountains, beaches, parks, animals and of course skyscrapers and all the big shops that you can find in a huge city as Sydney is.
So thanks to CareerDC for this opportunity, I wish them the bests for their business, it was an incredible pleasure work for them.

First experience abroad and a very good one!

Doing my internship with CareerDC has been a great experience for me. I discovered a new country, a new culture and I made my first step in my professional life with CareerDC.

They have always been here for me as they are always there for the student asking their help for finding an internship. Everything is done (initial interview, Australian resume, interview preparation, follow up) by a very professional and dedicated team.

Internship in Australia

I did my internship with CareerDC in Australia. It was an awesome experience! It helped me to improve my English skills but also to discover a wonderful country. The CareerDC team helped me for everything here. It was a great experience. I would recommend everyone to do their internship with them! Cheers!

Amazing internship with CareerDC

Doing my internship with CareerDC was a real opportunity for my work experience and my social life overseas. I've been working in a wonderful environment, i met plenty of people from all over the world, i visited amazing landscape around Australia and I realized a dream, living in Sydney. CareerDC is a great company who provide you with all the informations and details that you need to live the perfect experience overseas, and you're never alone. They are really responsive and the team is amazing ! Thanks to CareerDC, this adventure will stay in my memories forever and I'm sure I'll need their services again really soon !

Internship experience with CareerDC!!

During my internship at CareerDC, I was able to gain valuable rewarding experiences that has enhance my skills. Undoubtedly, with the given opportunities to take on significant responsibilities, it offered me with a depth of practical skills far beyond the theoretical knowledge I have gained in university. The tasks and roles I have accomplished throughout this internship have enabled me to apply my university learning in a real-world setting and managed to expand my interpersonal and problem solving skills by interacting with clients and other team members. It was a pleasure to be able to do an internship with CareerDC. I really appreciate the opportunity given to be part of such an esteemed organisation. I would like to extend my gratitude towards CareerDC for all of the unforgettable amazing experiences and thank all of my co-workers and peers who supported me to accomplish new levels of professionalism.

Excellent service, thank you very much !!!

It was an amazing experience. Very Professional Team, always available for me.
If you are looking for an internship in Australia I'm sure it's the best company for you.
I worked with an international team workers, it was very valuable experience, thanks a lot to CareerDC.

Delightful internship in HR in Sydney

I was in Sydney to do an internship in HR with CareerDC and I am studying Management and Economics with specialisation in Human Resources Management. The internship was really interesting and I got to do a lot of different things such as HR Consulting, Business Development and I was also in contact with clients. I really liked it.

There are so many places to see in Sydney: you can visit the Opera House, the Harbour Bridge and you can also go to the beach, there are so many things to explore in Sydney! Of course, the night life is also great! I was able to visit a lot of places in Australia because I did a road trip, which was an amazing experience. I met a lot of different people with different backgrounds and cultures. It is really easy to fly from Sydney to cities like Perth, Cairns, Melbourne or Brisbane.

The best advice I can give you is to do an internship abroad, it is a spectacular experience, you can learn a lot about the country and the workplace culture. In conclusion, do an internship with CareerDC!