- CADIP - Canadian Alliance for Development Initiatives and Projects
- Teaching in a school in Ghana
Teaching in a school in Ghana
Canadian Alliance for Development Initiatives and Projects is looking for volunteers interested to teach children and youth from different backgrounds and have open mind to understand the students' needs. The volunteers will support the educational programs of a school in Gbawe in the Greater Accra Region of Ghana. The volunteers are welcome to bring different methods and perspectives.
This international volunteer program is running from February to December. Minimum duration is 1 month.
1. Gain teaching experience abroad.
2. Teach English, Math, Information and communications technology (ICT), sports, masonry and carpentry according to your qualifications and interests.
3. Help children to obtain different skills and expand their global thinking.
4. Visit Accra city central (the old colonial part of Accra), James fort or the Cape coast castle and the beautiful beach.
5. Experience more closely the Ghanaian culture.
- English Teaching
- Youth Development
3-6 Months, 5-8 Weeks, 7-12 Months, 9-12 Weeks
This Program is open to
Cost in USD
Ghana: Accra Ghana: Accra Show less
The Canadian Alliance for Development Initiatives and Projects offers a volunteering program in an orphanage home in the Eastern Region of Ghana. The home was established...
Ghana: Kordiabe Ghana: Kordiabe Show less
Volunteers in this Canadian Alliance for Development Initiatives and Projects program will be involved in a pilot project where they teach children in Kordiabe, Ghana. If...