Swiss Hospitality Excellence is Within Reach
Business & Hotel Management School Header Image Business & Hotel Management School Header Image

Swiss Hospitality Excellence is Within Reach

Missed there

The place isn't greatest but it is amazing for the money I paid. Met many new friends and new knowledge. Teachers are very understanding. Just wish the class are in the same building as apartment complex.

Nice school, happy for my choice!

I study for the Bachelor Degree at BHMS. During my first 2 years in school I had the opportunity to complete industry training assignments at a 5* hotel in Switzerland, and then the 2nd internship was in Dubai is a 5* hotel as well at the front office department. I really enjoy the combination of theory and practice and the fact that the school provides help for job placement after graduation to its students. Also BHMS is a school which grew fast thanks to its amazing teaching faculty and its central facilities in Lucerne city. I am happy for my decision to come and study at BHMS and can't wait to graduate and begin my career as hotelier. I would recommend this school to whoever wished to have international studies in the Hospitality and/or Business field and looking for a top-class education.

Amazing time at BHMS!

I had a really amazing experience at BHMS! At first I was a little nervous to go so far away from home, but I was put at ease as soon as the driver picked me up at the airport and took me to my apartment. I made friends from all over the world and feel like I got a really good education. The staff at BHMS really take care of you and want you to succeed. Lucerne is a beautiful place and we did lots of fun activities.