Peru Spanish & Culture
Broadreach Header Image Broadreach Header Image

Peru Spanish & Culture

Broadreach Peru Spanish & Service

This past summer I had the wonderful opportunity to go to Peru with Broadreach. On this Spanish and Service trip, we went to many different regions of Peru, which gave me a different perspective of the culture in Peru. Moreover, I really enjoyed making new friends, learning more Spanish, and learning about the Peruvian culture. It was an amazing experience, and it was a great mix of learning Spanish and learning about and experiencing the Peruvian culture. Not only did I learn about these things, I also learned a lot about myself and others through all the different adventures we had!

Broadreach Peru Spanish and service

This past summer, I had the opportunity to travel with Broadreach to Peru on their Peru Spanish and Service trip. I had an amazing experience. One of my favorite aspects of this trip was that we were able to immerse ourselves into Peruvian culture and travel to many different regions of Peru. We even had the chance to spend time in the Amazon, which is a very unique aspect of Broadreach's Peru trip. While in Peru, my Spanish improved greatly and I now feel much more comfortable speaking. We were also able to earn college credit . Broadreach has the perfect balance of academics and tourism, making for an experience of a lifetime! I would highly recommend Broadreach for anyone looking for a teen summer travel program!

Unforgettable!

My trip to Peru in summer of 2016 was spectacular! Our group hiked through the mountainous terrain to Choquequirao, swam with dangerous creatures in the Amazon river, slept with tarantulas as our neighbors, built greenhouses for the community of Secca, and visited the magnificent ruins of Machu Picchu. During all of these wild and unforgettable experiences, I met so many amazing people and furthered my Spanish dialect. I know I will never forget these memories and friendships that grew so much over those life-changing two weeks!